USA Poker RunJanuary 14th, 2019
The 4thannual Utah Snowmobile Association fundraiser poker ride, raffle, live auction, and dinner at Strawberry Bay Marina will be Saturday, January 26th, 2019. This is a family friendly event open to everyone.
When: Saturday, January 26, 2019
Where: Strawberry Bay Marina
Time: Registration starts at 9:00 A.M.
Worst hand $50.00
We have some awesome raffle and live auction items such as: Overnight stays at Daniel Summit, Ruby’s Inn, Hayhurst Inn, West Yellowstone and more. Gift cards to various dealers, gift pack from Weller’s, Frank May and Club Rec.
Dinner is an all you can eat Prime Rib or Turkey dinner with all the fixings for $50.00. Children 12 and under are $1.00 per year of age. For example, if your child is 10, the cost would be $10. You must make reservations for dinner by January 21st, 2019 on the USA website at https://snowut.co/Rides. With dinner reservation, you get one poker card and one raffle ticket.
- Must check in at Strawberry Bay Marina registration table to participate in the poker run.
- The ride starts and stops at Strawberry Bay Marina Lodge.
- The ride starts at 9 a.m. and concludes around 3 p.m.
- The ride is a ride-on-your own style ride. IT IS NOT GUIDED!
- Completed poker cards must be turned into registration no later than 3 pm.
- Participants must have five stops validated on their card for it to be eligible.
- Poker hands consists of drawing five different numbers. Poker chips are numbered 1-25. Highest sum of the five draws wins 1st place, next highest wins 2ndplace, and so forth.
- If two poker hands are the same total, participants will redraw a poker chip. Highest numbered chip will win. The runner up will win 2ndplace, and the rest of the winners will follow suit.
- Extra Poker cards cost $5.00.
- Raffle tickets are $1.00 each or an arm length for $20.00.
- Poker prizes and raffle prizes will be awarded between 3 pm and 5 pm at the Strawberry Bay Marina Lodge.
- No limit on how many poker cards you can purchase.
- After the poker hand winners are announced, all cards will be put into a drawing for the grand raffle prize.
- Dinner will start approximately at 5 pm.
ATTENDING THIS EVENT MAY CAUSE YOU TO HAVE A REALLY GOOD TIME!